- Prospectus and application forms are available in the school office.
- The school admits both Boys and Girls (Subject to the availability of seats) irrespective of any distinction.
- Minimum age for admission in Pre KG is completion of 2 ½ years by 31st March of that academic year, the age for admission to other classes shall be reckoned accordingly. Relaxation in age is not permitted.
Enclosures Required for Admission
Copies of the underwritten Certificates are required for the final admission.
- 1. Birth Certificate (Photostat)-Class I onwards
- 2. Mark sheet (Photostat)-Class II onwards
- 3. Transfer Certificate (Original)-Class II onwards
- 4. Two recent attested photographs-For all the classes